Sponsoring the Southwest Washington Fair directly supports a 110-year community tradition that serves over 1,000 youth and adult exhibitors and sees over 70,000 visitors each year. The Southwest Washington Fair is the largest and longest running community event in southwest Washington State.
Access to our audience enables you to put your business name and image in front of tens of thousands of potential customers!
The Fair is the perfect opportunity to:
- Get your name & logo known.
- Hold a drawing to build your all-important customer list. (Example: a local car dealership held a drawing for a free trip to a big time national rodeo - folks filled out a drawing slip as they entered each gate).
- Sponsor an activity that establishes your business as an expert in your field.
- Test market a new product, price or service. (Example: a gardening store sponsors a gardening information booth on Senior Day).
- Give back to the community and you do something good for your own bottom line at the same time.
- Create your own positive publicity. Tell the public your story and tout your achievements. Build goodwill.
Your Fair Sponsorship can be as exciting and unique as your imagination (and, we’ll gladly give you a helping hand).
- Sponsor a contest using your product, or using your product as the grand prize. (A grocery store sponsors a pie-eating contest).
- Sponsor something totally unique, like the smile contest– a sure-fire way to get tons of publicity and media coverage.
- Sponsor a concert, show or activity aimed at your target customers ~ seniors, kids, families, or teens. Hint: we’ve got over 8,000 “senior” households in Lewis County alone. How about more “stuff” for these folks ~ especially if they are your customers?
- Here’s a new idea ~ a sponsorship for the parking passes ~ about 5,000 each year ~ and the Fair will attach your coupon to every single one of them.
Call the fair office today, at (360) 740-2656, and let’s see how we can make a Fair sponsorship work for you, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org